Spring Board Reports

Hi all,

This is your first reminder that the reports need to be received by me no later than May 20 so that I can review them and get them to John for uploading to the website.  Please remember, the reports need to be sent to me in either word or PDF.  If you have a specific subject you want to bring up during your report please send me an email advising of same so I can add it to the agenda.

Additionally, please remember that if you do not provide me with your report by the due date, it will be your responsibility to bring the report, along with between 25-30 extra copies to the meeting with you.  The extra copies are, of course, for the board members as well as others that might attend.

Thank you,

Michelle