RE: Reminder-especially to AIS Board and AIS RVPs-Convention Mee...

So sorry Jim,
I have been dealing with computer/printer and family and was hoping to hear some acknowledgement from the winner before notifying all the nominators.
Cheryl

From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 19:47:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Reminder-especially to AIS Board and AIS RVPs-Convention Mee...
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org

In a message dated 5/14/2010 10:33:18 A.M. Central Standard Time, region15kids@hotmail.com writes:
Of course I will be there, not only as RVP but as Director and Youth Chair.  Hopefully I can answer any questions anyone may have.  See you there.
Cheryl
Will we receive advance notice of the youth winners of the Clarke Cosgrove competition?  All nominators (I am one) used to receive notice immediately following notification of the winners and their RVPs.

Jim M.