Upcoming Spring Convention Board Meeting

Hello to all those who are responsible for presenting a report at the upcoming Board Meeting in Madison, WI.

ALL reports must be to me no later than MONDAY, MAY 24, so that they can be reviewed and sent to John for uploading to the web page.  Remember, if possible, to send your reports in PDF format.  If you are unable to send the report this way I will have to convert it to that format before sending it on to John.  Also, be sure and send the reports to me directly either at AISSecretary@irises.org or my personal email of sammygiz@aol.com as no attachments can be included in any emails sent via aisdiscuss.

I will send out reminders of the deadline as it gets nearer.  If I do not have your report by the cut off date it will be your responsibility to bring the report with you to the meeting along with approximately 30 copies.  This is distribution to the board members as well as having some for general attendees to the meeting.  Additionally, if you do not have a report to present and are not planning on attending the meeting please let me know for my records.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary