Re: RE: [RVPs] Convention RVP Meeting - Invitation

Thanks....see you in Kansas City.

On Tue, 5 May 2009 18:53:17 -0800 "Lynn" <irislynn@willitsonline.com>
writes:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Will do.
>
> Lynn

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTRHI9yWf4QRayqtVh7hTTob
EoR
> gME6EXoRl6cPrZTbPmkACfK4J3K/

Deter possible thieves with a reliable new car alarm! Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTNmZE87OYAT6p5wqg2FhQJAsufy4HNAtRHq1FBo8TIyAZ9QkCQtsE/