Doris DeHann

Doris's daughter emailed me yesterday that Doris had died after being
in the hospital having trouble breathing for close to two weeks.

Beverly wrote that they will be coming back to Wayland and will be
at
        Archer Hampel Funeral Home, 312  N.Main Street, Wayland
        (269) 792-2237

I called them but they could not give me any details until Beverly  gets
there. I would guess that the funeral would be the first part of next  week.

As soon as the funeral home contacts me with the details, I will  pass
all the information on to you.

She was one sweet lady and we are really going to miss her!!
She had such beautiful daylilies and really enjoyed hybridizing over  the
years.

Grace