Re: Putting 'Basic Iris Culture' booklet on the AIS web page

In a message dated 5/17/2006 11:42:57 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

Seems  like a good candidate for a portion of the
members only part of website.  What incentive do we
have right now to get someone to join? whatever it  is
it hasn;t been working well enough.

--- Paul W Gossett  <pwgossett@juno.com> wrote:

> Kitty,
>
> Good  suggestion.  The Tulsa club sells them for $1
> and we sold around  60
> this year at our two shows.  We also have free
>  handouts but, we encourage
> them to buy the book as it might be easier  to
> locate.
>
> Paul

I agree, for the members only portion.  We have to be careful about  giving
away for free the things we charge for in publications.

Jim M.