Re: Board Report Confirmation

My report is present.   I add my thanks and
appreciation to Patricia and John for providing the
reports to us in advance.  Also, many thanks to Jeanne
for keeping us on target in getting our reports to
Patricia.  With everything else going on in our
regions and lives, it is way too easy to
procrastinate, so I, for one, appreciate Jeanne's
reminders.

Gary White