Re: Board Report Confirmation

In a message dated 5/9/2006 12:17:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

If you  submitted a report to the Secretary prior to today, please
confirm that it  is on the www.aisboard.org website  at:

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2006_Board_Reports/

User  Name/ ID: aisdocs

Password: readme

If you don't find it please  let me know.

John, all the reports that Tom and I have submitted are on the  website and
you and Patricia have done a stellar job of getting the reports to  the Board &
Committees in a timely fashion.  Thanks for ALL your  work.

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone  5