Re: 2006 Spring Insurance Report

I agree with Clarence.  AIS needs to get the acceptance and cooperation
from the Sections, Regions, and Affiliates before we consider asking them
for a yearly donation to support and help pay the cost of the insurance.
I also agree, that it be a voluntary system as a donation and that it not
look like AIS is charging a Section, Region, and Affiliate to be a part
of AIS.

Also, is there a way that the 2 Cooperating Sections can be covered with
the insurance?