Re: Investment Policy

Hi Dwayne,

Nothing was attached to your email.

Michelle

On 3/25/2019 7:54 AM, Dwayne Booth wrote:
Good morning,

Attached is an updated AIS Investment Policy Draft; which I have labeled #4 to
distinguish it from previously released versions.  This version features
tighter allocation ranges for the five investment types along with sample
percentages to get us started.  Also, there is a Review section that states
our plan when the stock market doesnt perform as we would like it.

Stock market investing always a risk tolerance.  If the Board collectively
feels uncomfortable in taking risks, Certificates of Deposit are always an
appropriate alternative.  Interest rates have climbed and it is reasonable to
expect now a 3% return on FDIC insured funds; up to $250,000 per investment.
The Society has an existing business relationship with the Edward Jones
Company and placing additional funds in CDs is easy.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you,

Dwayne Booth
AIS Treasurer

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of AISInvPolicy Draft Number 4 32319.doc]