Re: DWARF IRIS SOCIETY

Jim - You might want to take Dorothy Willott off that list. I think that her health problems are preventing her from being active in AIS any more. At least, several communications from me to her over Foundation business have gone unanswered over the last year. I just don't want the "failure to communicate" problems over DIS to get any worse! Bob

Bob and Judy Hollingworth

From: Jim Morris <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: robertpries@embarqmail.com
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] DWARF IRIS SOCIETY

Janet,

Hopefully he will be in contact with one of the countess DIS officers/members who have always been responsive, be they Bob Pries robertpries@embarqmail.com, DorothyWillott Dwiris@aol.com, Rose Kinnard Rkinnard@minesmo.org, Dave and Deb Miller miller42@aol.com, Kate Brewitt kbrewitt@rogers.com, Lyn Wilson irislyn@cox.net, Anita Moran Anita.iris@pilmore.com, Margaret Kelly Kelly@grics.net, Ginny Spoon Vspoon@aol.com, etc., etc.

I don't understand the secrecy but this person needs to try to contact one of the many people listed.  If he has interest perhaps he should join DIS to receive the fine DIS Newsletter that the Miller's produce.

Jim Morris
Immediate Past President
American Iris Society