From: Robert Pries <101p@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, Mar 8, 2016 8:34 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Calendar survey

I feel  I need to report on the poll on News & Notes but sadly the results are a bit confusing. First we sent 3,221 e-mails only 1,085 were opened This is still high for this type of e-mail, but it is only half the number we consistently see on the last 33 N&Ns we have sent. As usual the Jigsaw puzzle is one of the most important topics but this time the topic of the Calendar of Iris Shows was just as, or more important, to our readers. But unfortunately our AIS members seemed to care very little about Calendars and the survey. Only 29 people opened the survey and at last report only half of those took the survey. Eileen Secrest produces the surveys for the marketing team and I am waiting for the results. But sadly it does not appear that not more than a few people really care about calendars. Perhaps there will be others that still are contemplating their answers. Maybe because this is our first survey it was ignored. But the topic AIS Calendars was not even opened by 1,056 readers.

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a