Re: Bounces

As the Convention Liaison, I have been receiving all messages.

Paul W. Gossett

---------- Original Message ----------
From: gary white <322857b11@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: "aisdiscuss@aisboard.org" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Cc: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>, Susan Grigg <irismom@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Bounces
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:00:09 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks John,
I hope your suggestion works to solve the problem.
I agree that we need to add both Susan and Bob's individual emails to any discussion.
However, we are not yet certain that everyone else is able to receive AISDiscuss and AISVote messages;  until Michelle's test email responses on AISVote are received, and we can verify that all board members are receiving posts.  So, I'm asking that we have no further motions before the board until we can verify that all board members can fully participate in the process.
Gary E. White
President, American Iris Society

701 Old Cheney Rd.
Lincoln, NE  68512