AIS Blog: World if Irises 5th Year Anniversary

Many of you may not know this, but March 2016 marks the 5th Year Anniversary of World of Irises -- the Blog of The American Iris Society.

​I put together a special blog post to commemorate this special occasion.

I would appreciate it if many of the members of the Board of Directors, RVPs and others who receive this email go online to congratulate the valiant efforts of the blogging team. You can either comment on the blog post directly, or since each post flows directly into Facebook, comment there instead. Up to you.

Thank you for your help.

--
Andi Rivarola