Bounces

We have not figured out why Susan Griggs does not receive AISDiscuss email.

The problem with Bob Pries email is that the receiving email server thinks AISDiscuss email is spam. I have something I am going to suggest to Bob to see if it solves the problem.

IN THE MEANTIME:

I am going to suggest that both their addresses be added to any AISDiscuss or AISVote email as CC: addresses.  (as I have done to this email)

If a message has been CC: to them then a “REPLY TO ALL” should also copy them as CC:s

This may be a workaround until we can figure out a real solution.

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

Director, American Iris Society

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536