RE: Youth webmaster?

Hello everyone,
To fill you in, there was a small problem with the link to the AIS Youth website, but the problem was fixed.  Websites for the Reblooming Iris Society, Spuria Iris Society, AIS Foundation and other websites were affected as well, but once the IP address was rebooted (or something like that) all is well.  Sorry for the slight inconvenience.
Cheryl Deaton, AIS Youth Chair

From: iris4u@fire2wire.com
To: region15kids@hotmail.com
Subject: Fw: [AISdiscuss] Youth webmaster?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 15:11:06 -0800

Not my field of expertise.  L.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 08:54:15 -0800
From: jmpesek@sbcglobal.net
To: iris4u@fire2wire.com

FYI.
john

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 4:20 AM, Robert Pries <101p@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

Dear AIS Discuss. The links to the Youth website for AIS on the Encyclopedia and on the AIS website are not connecting. Where they do connect with something, they bring up the AIS Foundation. Do we have a new Youth Webmaster? Who would that be? I am not sure the previous youth webmaster was ever announced either.

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a