Fwd: 2014 Spring Board Meeting - 1st Reminder

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 2014 Spring Board Meeting
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 07:46:25 -0700
From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org

Hello all,

  This is the first reminder to all board members and committee chairs who need to provide reports for the upcoming Dallas convention board meeting.   All reports must be to me no later than Monday, March 24, so they can be appropriately  passed along to John to upload to the web site.  This will allow all those attending to download the reports and review them prior to the meeting.  Remember, if you do not have your report to me by the cut off date it will be your responsibility to bring the report, as well as about 30 copies, to the meeting.

I had received all but one or two reports before the fall board meeting deadline and it made things run much smoother.  I would very much appreciate your cooperation once again in providing me with your reports in a timely manner.

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary