Re: 2014 Spring Board Meeting

I have not been contacted by any of the RVPs or anyone else regarding this position. Therefore, no report. Winona

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Sun, Mar 2, 2014 6:46 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2014 Spring Board Meeting

             Hello all,

Well it is that time of year again.B This is to all board members and committee chairs who need to provide reports for the upcoming Dallas convention board meeting.B B All reports must be to me no later than Monday, March 24, so they can be appropriatelyB passed along to John to upload to the web site.B Remember, if you do not have your report to me by the cut off date it will be your responsibility to bring the report, as well as about 30 copies, to the meeting.

I had received all but one or two reports before the fall board meeting deadline and it made things run much smoother.B I would very much appreciate your cooperation once again in providing me with your reports in a timely manner.

   Thank you,

   Michelle Snyder
   AIS Secretary