Re: Operations Manual?

Veronica,

The Operations Manual (in need of much work to which Debbie Strauss was
appointed by me at the fall board meeting to start position by position
review)  is currently listed on the Iris Encyclopedia.  It is very rough and
incomplete in many places but at least it is a start.  Posting it there  exposes
its many areas of weakness as well as strengths and perhaps will instill
some action by the current incumbents who did not always respond to the
repeated requests at board meetings for updating by Jeanne Plank.  I know  we
are all volunteers but this does need everyone's attention.  Thank you,  and
thanks to Jeanne for all her previous effort.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 3/10/2013 5:17:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,