Re: Spring 2012 Board Reports - Final Notice

Just a reminder to everyone. I know tha tMichelle mentioned this but I want to reiterate it:

When drafting your report please make your page width 6" or less. It will help significantly in making the report readable when projected on the screen during the meeting.

Thanks

John

On Mar 30, 2002, at 6:57 AM, Michelle Snyder wrote:

> This is to all persons who owe reports for the upcoming Spring Board  meeting in Ontario. CA.  Please note that all reports must be to me no later than Friday, April 6.  After that date it will by your responsibility to bring the report, along with about 10 copies, to the meeting for distribution.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michelle

John Jones
Director, American Iris Society