Secretary traveling

Hello all,

Gerry and I will be leaving tomorrow, March 19 and will not be returning until late on March 29. Please continue to send everything to me in the usual manner and I will take care of any deposits/invoices as soon as I return.

I will have my Blackberry with me so will be able to stay on top of AIS business. As respects the current motion that is out for discussion, I have marked my calendar for the date the discussion period is officially over and voting is to take place and will send out the appropriate email at that time. I will be able to track the voting process as it occurs so will be able to advise everyone of the outcome at the appropriate time.

Michelle