Re: AIS Bulletin Binders

I agree with Bob's amended motion (we talked yesterday by phone) and I withdraw my previous motion  so that this one can go forward...Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Rita Gormley
Sent: Mar 22, 2010 7:57 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Bulletin Binders

I second the Amended Motion: THAT THE AIS MAKE AVAILABLE MAGAZINE BINDERS.  That AIS accept the bid for Rogers Looseleaf for 200 binders including boxes and dye cast for $1410 plus $150 shipping to Oregon, and that these be offered through the storefront at $20 each plus shipping. But that AIS members recieve a 30% discount, in other words they would pay $14 plus shipping. Also that AIS have a special pre-printing price of $12 each  plus shipping  for those orders recieved before April 30.
Rita Gormley