From: JCoates694@aol.com <JCoates694@aol.com>
Subject: [AISdiscuss] re Binders
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 9:27 AM

I personally wouldn't use the binder, thinking that they store quite nicely, especially considering the new format.
For the viability of the project as to, profitability, etc., we should at least have a recommendation from the Storefront.
Jerry

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct: 301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since 1972!