Re: Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

If we do this, I agree we should have them in Madison for people to take home themselves.

At $7.05 per binder cost (this includes the $.85 each for the shipping box and the $150 set up), we could give people at the Convention a Special Price of say $9.00.  This should cover shipping cost to Madison for say 100 of them?? And then the regular price shipped from the Storefront could be $10.  That gives us $2.95 excess to cover shipping expenses on each one.  We will not make a lot of money on these, but I think it is a goodwill gesture since we chose to change the Bulletin size.  Total upfront cost would be in the neighborhood of $1400-$1500 for the initial 200 order.

Bob, if these are popular, and I believe they will, could we get a better discount on say 500 of them when we order the second shipment??

Perhaps when we order the 200 we could have half delivered to the Maidson Hotel and the other half sent to the Storefront?  Could Madison handle storing them until May?

Jill