Re: Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

It sounds like a good idea. I visited the websites mentioned in Bob's original email and the binders are very nice. My only concern is along the lines of what Gerry stated in his email. Can AIS afford to spend the funds necessary to purchase the binders at this time given our current budget crunch? Don't forget, with the redesigning of the bulletin AIS has incurred additional costs for the re-design, etc.

Michelle