Re: Motion regarding advertising on AIS website

John,

First,  I agree with Bob that this is a good motion.  Second, Clarence makes a valid point about charging for such ads.  I think your rationale to get some experience placing picture ads in the rotating library is wise so I think this trial run should be for one year only.  Then you and AIS can re-assess the situation vis-a-vis charging a fee for such "advertising."

Jim M.