From: LLK999@aol.com [mailto:LLK999@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:06 PM
To: irislynn@willitsonline.com
Subject: Donations

 Hi.
I am Linda Karl . My mother's name is Marjorie Starkey , from Akron Michigan. She is a life time member, and Is giving up her home in Florida.
She has a chandelier  with frosted iris on it. Also has 2 smaller ceiling lights  with frosted Iris on them. She wishes to have them donated to you  for the fall convention to be auctioned off.
I believe she paid $750.00 for the chandelier, and around $250.00 each for the ceiling lights. What I would like to know if there is anyone that I could take these too here in Florida that comes to the Fall convention. I am 50 miles south of Tampa near Bradenton, Fl.
 They are very pretty and I would like to carry out her wishes. If you could provide me with a name and phone number or an address, I would be delighted. Thank you for any advice you can provide to me.

All for the love of Iris.
Linda Karl