Re: Web Page Redesign

In a message dated 3/31/2009 4:36:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
terry@flowerfantasy.net writes:

Hi  Again
What do you mean "instead"? I don't care how they rotate, just so we  end up
politically correct. Changing each time you return to the home page  sounds
just fine.
"Annoying" is not where we want to be.
Good  thinking, Jim.
Terry

Terry,

The "instead" that drove me nuts and that I found extremely annoying was  the
slide show that kept changing as I was trying to read text and determine
which link I wanted to visit next.  You have all seen the AOL ads at the  bottom
of text that keep moving and distracting one from the message you are  trying
to read.  It doesn't bother me so much if it is passive but the ones  with
movement are very disruptive so I move the screen down so I don't have to  see
them.  I would never buy from any advertiser that uses such  advertising.  So, I
for one really care how they rotate.  My GSLIS web  site changes each time
from MDB to TB to SIB to IB, etc. each time one returns  to the home page.

Jim M.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)