Re: Web Page Redesign

In a message dated 3/31/2009 1:43:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
terry@flowerfantasy.net writes:

Hi  All
You know, I was just thinking the same thing.
The problem was the  political issue of whose iris goes on the cover?
If we could have a  rotating series pictures of "something for everybody",
like last years'  medal winners, it would be great.
Terry

Hi all,

I experimented with this when I developed the Greater St. Louis Iris  Society
web site (_http://www.stlouisirises.com_ (http://www.stlouisirises.com) ) but
it  ended up driving me nuts as it rotated while I was trying to navigate
text.  I settled for a changing picture of all iris classifications (one at  a
time) each time one returns to the home page.  I would recommend this  approach
instead.  Others have commented to me that they do not like  changing (slide
show) pictures because they are annoying just like  pop-ups.

Jim M.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)