Re: Strategic Planning Committee

Greetings all:
     I am very much interested in this discussion, but I'm currently in a
preparation mode for a program and JT I'm giving out of region. And so, in
deference to that, along with some family responsibilities (a cherished cousin) that
are beckoning me right now, I feel I must wait until next week to chime in.
By then you'll probably have the whole thing solved.
     Cheers!
     Jeanne

Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433363x1201394532/aol?redir=http:%2
F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B212935224%3B34245239%3Bb)