Re: 2008 Spring Report - 2nd Reminder

Got the report and it looks very good.  The expense and income report  that
you do is fine for you.  I really just need a total of the expenses  incurred
and what they are for.  I don't need a breakdown of what the  income is from,
just the total along with whatever checks were  received.  Your actual report
to the board doesn't even need to show  the amounts spent and received.  Jill
keeps a total of everything  based on what I send her each moth.  If you have
any questions, or if you  want to continue doing the report as you have done
that is OK with me.   Whatever works best for you.

Michelle