Re: Registering AIS publications

In a message dated 3/18/2007 6:02:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mmark@rogers.com writes:

I've  checked out the system for registering publications.  AIS is already
listed as a publisher, so all I need do is register our users for the
database.  Up to five people can access the system for registering or  checking on our
publications.

Other than myself, I suggest Bob Pries as  my alternate, the Storefront, and
the Secretary.  Any suggestions for the  fifth?  If Bob, John and Patricia
agree, please give me a username to  register.

Maureen Mark
Chair, Publications  Committee

This sound good to me. As a fifth person, you might consider our Librarian
as a candidate. One aspect you may wish to also consider is: how can we make
this process and the need to keep it current a part of our  institutional
memory? As time passes and players change, we are as an  institution prone to
forget. Clarence