Registering AIS publications

I've checked out the system for registering publications.  AIS is already listed as a publisher, so all I need do is register our users for the database.  Up to five people can access the system for registering or checking on our publications.

Other than myself, I suggest Bob Pries as my alternate, the Storefront, and the Secretary.  Any suggestions for the fifth?  If Bob, John and Patricia agree, please give me a username to register.

Maureen Mark
Chair, Publications Committee