Re: US Forestry Service

I just viewed the multiple pages related to the various native irises and have printed all the material down for use in an Educational Display ----- wow-----super pix and informational material!  Dare I hope for another bronze medal educational display?  I agree that we should reciprocate with a link to the Forestry Service.  Patricia