Membership Expiration

I have found a (very) reasonable proposal to provide the programming for the ability for people to look up their membership expiration date, and to get lists of Regional members and their expiration dates.

It will cost somewhere between $600 and $700 to get the job done according to the general direction decided at the board meeting,

Therefore:

I move that the Chair of the Electronic Services Committee be authorized to spend up to $700 from the Electronic Services Restricted Fund to pay for the development of the ability to check membership expiration online.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Member AIS Board of Directors

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: