Disregard Messages Like This

We will occasionally get messages like this. Please just disregard them. There is no need to comment.

If we start getting a lot of messages like this, I will investigate what we can do and still provide a forum the public can use to contact us. (which is part of the purpose of this list)

Yes, we do have some spam filtering in place and that prevents most of it from getting to us.

Thanks

John