Spring board reports

Hello,

In going through my emails this morning as well as looking at the web page for reports that were loaded there, I find that some people who were responsible for reports never sent me a copy for my records. I also noted that some reports were not posted so I assume those reports were brought to the meeting directly and I do not have copies of those reports either. As I requested in several emails, I need to have a copy of ALL reports submitted. For those persons who have not sent me copies of their reports, and you know who you are, please be kind enough to send me copies. Remember, you cannot post anything to AISDiscuss. You will need to send the reports to my AISSecretary address which is AISSecretary@irises.org

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary