Exhibition show reports problem

Hi all,
   I don't know why or how, but my son Ethan Boyce who lives down in Saratoga
Springs, Utah is getting show reports, addressed to me, but with his home
address on the envelopes. He lives 65 miles south of me and he just can't
easily drop them off here when they are mis-addressed.  He has now received 3
of these reports.   Please let people in your regions and clubs to please send
the show reports to me at:
Susan Boyce
5123 S 3500 W.
Roy, UT 84067