RE: Judges Handbook

I just went and visited the handbook on the encyclopedia. How easy
that was
and I think it will be a great tool for letting new members
know about how
judges are trained, the requirements for becoming and
remaining a judge and it
may encourage some to become judges, but even
better it lets everyone know the
qualities and requirements of the
different classes of iris and lets them
judge for themseleves the
flower that we all love.
_Sue Ann Barnes, Past RVP
Region 7_
205 Westwood Ave
Jackson, TN 38301
731-422-5253731-422-5253
731-499-1396731-499-1396
barnes-s@charter.net
-----------------------------------------From: "Robert Pries"
Sent:
Wed, 8 Jun 2016 07:36:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Judges Handbook
During the AIS board meeting progress on the revision of the AIS
Judges
Handbook was discussed. A motion was made and passed to put the
Judges
Handbook on the Iris Encyclopedia so that it could be reviewed
and suggestions
made for revising it. The JH is now on the
Encyclopedia. You may find it by
going to the Index, highlighted in
yellow, on the left bar. Each section
contains its own comment box.
Your suggestions are welcome for improving this
document.
 As an example I have made two suggestions, one under Arils and one
under the Glossary.

 --

 Bob Pries
 Zone 7a

 The archives for
AISDiscuss are at:
 />

"Never
mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living, the
other helps you
make a life."
---Eleanor Roosevelt (PBK, Radcliffe College, 1941)