Re: Judges Handbook

Several sections have already been rewritten. Comments on the original
could be difficult to incorporate.

I had thought that the sections /societies were doing the rewrites
themselves, and in many cases were the ones with changes they were pushing
for. I didn't realize that there are eager rewriters needing input.

Gerry Snyder