RE: Photo Contest Suggested Changes

It does make sense that entrants should be able to enter all categories open.  And I like the idea of a "Best in Show", but would it be for all the winners, or would there be a BIS in Adult and a BIS in Youth?  The judges would have a more difficult decision to make.  Why not ask some of the past judges?
Cheryl