Missing board reports

Hello all,

I have printed a copy of all the reports that were sent to John for uploading to the web site before the meeting. However, I note I am missing some. If any of you brought your report to the meeting please send me a copy so I will have one.

I note specifically that I am missing the Treasurer's Report, Symposium Report as well as the list of items that were donated to the silent auction. There may be others, hence this email.

Thank you,

Michelle