Fw: greetings from samarkand university

Below is an email I received from Dr.Muhtor Nasyrov of Samarkand State University in Uzbekistan. I'm sure he would appreciate any help and or guidance the Iris community can offer. His email address is muhtorn@yahoo.com
-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Muhtor Nasyrov
Sent: Jun 28, 2013 8:01 AM
To: aismemsec@irises.org
Subject: greetings from samarkand university

Dear colleagues - it was very pleasant to learn about AIS via information on web

I had a chance to attend an Iris exibition long time ago (2004) organised in Denver Botanical garden

It is still very impressive even to look through pictures

We have a small Botanical garden in our university which requires a lot of work....I would like to start with Iris collection...could you help me to receive a materials from your network and send me an enciclopedia of irises?

Once again thank you very much

hoping to hear from you

muhtor

Dr.Muhtor NASYROV
Dean, Faculty of natural sciences
Samarkand State University
Katta-Kurganskaya,1
Samarkand 703008
Uzbekistan

Tom Gormley
AIS Membership Secretary
PO Box 177
DeLeon Springs, FL 32130
386-277-2057
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary The archives for AISDiscuss are at: http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/