Secretary traveling

Hello all,

I am writing to let you know that Gerry and I will be traveling beginning Friday, June 21 and will not be returning until the following Saturday or Sunday. Please continue to send all invoices and checks to me in the normal manner and I will take care of them as soon as we return.

Additionally, I am aware the current motion on discuss will be ready for voting next Tuesday. Rest assured, I will be able to send the appropriate email out at that time.

Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary