________________________________
From: "MORRISJE1@aol.com" <MORRISJE1@aol.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:22 PM
Subject:
[AISdiscuss] Intellectual Properties ad hoc Committee New Appointment

All,
I have appointed Jody Nolin as the new Chairman of the Intellectual
Properties ad hoc Committee.  She will be assisted by John Jones, Gerry
Snyder
and Andi Rivarola with legal advice provided by Veronica Johnson.

would appreciate someone making the following motion to confirm.

"I move we
confirm the AIS President's appointment of Jody Nolin as
Chairman of the
Intellectual Properties ad hoc Committee."

Thank you,

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary