Re: AIS Copyrighted Material

All,

I have been following the email thread and have a few thoughts.  First and foremost, I wish I was in my office where I could easily pull the file Bob Plank kept with regard to copyright issues.  Any policy AIS has is likely in that folder.  Unfortunately (at least with regard to this matter), I am on vacation in Florida and cannot access that file until Tuesday.  Second, the letter we sent to Long field Gardens was absolutely necessary.  We must protect our copyright or it becomes meaningless.  The letter asked Long field to stop using AIS materials and to seek our permission for any future use.  Simple and straightforward.  Finally, I continue to be educated on many matters relating to the AIS and this is one of them.  I always like to know how an issue has been approached in the past, what the official policy is, and what the law is before making a recommendation.  If there is a policy, it is likely to answer our questions and we can address this further after my return.

Veronica