2014 Salt Lake City Fall Board Meeting Hotel Contract

Dear Folks,

I have received a contract from the Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel for the 2014 Fall
Board Meeting.  Bob Plank and I are looking over the contract.

I would like to have permission, from the AIS Board of Directors, to sign the contract with the Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel once we have determined it is a good contract and final details have been worked out with the hotel.

Thank You,

Paul