What if one of the photo contest winners lives in Europe???

I am receiving some entries from Lithuainia (sp?) and they are quite
good.

Now thinking in advance that the judges choose one as a winner or
runner-up, what is our policy for shipping irises to that country or
do we need to think of something else for them?

As I recall Kitty Loberg had a situation a few years back, Spain I
believe.

What are your suggestions, thoughts?

Janet