Re: Awards Online Voting

Yes, Paul. It should be fine. When you go in, just delete all the 'temporary' votes before you start, if you like.

In a message dated 6/16/2010 10:29:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pwgossett@juno.com writes:
Ruth,

Is the id that Gerry gave me earlier to test the system still valid along
with my new password?

Paul

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:30:47 EDT RUTHBB@aol.com writes:
> Hello everyone,

> If you are a judge and have not yet sent an email to
> _AISvotes@irises.org_
> (mailto:AISvotes@irises.org)  to request your ID and  PW, I want to
> encourage you to do so asap!

> The system developed by Gerry Snyder is easy to use and is working
> quite
> well. It will save your votes and you can continue to add and/or
> change
> votes until you go to the File menu and submit either the Entire
> ballot or  the
> non-JI ballot. You may also click to e-mail your votes to you!

> My hint is to vote all the categories that you want to vote and then
> click
> the Awards button at the top left. There is then a button to click
> that
> says  "set unvoted to 'No Vote'." Then go to "my votes" and easily
> see what you
> voted  for in each category.

> Gerry has created a wonderful system for us so go give it a try!
> It's fun
> and easy!

> Ruth Barker

Local Drivers Save
Insurance deal just passed allows YOU to legally pay $1/day
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c19885bf2e09a6feam02vuc