Awards Online Voting

Hello everyone,

If you are a judge and have not yet sent an email to AISvotes@irises.org to request your ID and PW, I want to encourage you to do so asap!

The system developed by Gerry Snyder is easy to use and is working quite well. It will save your votes and you can continue to add and/or change votes until you go to the File menu and submit either the Entire ballot or the non-JI ballot. You may also click to e-mail your votes to you!

My hint is to vote all the categories that you want to vote and then click the Awards button at the top left. There is then a button to click that says "set unvoted to 'No Vote'." Then go to "my votes" and easily see what you voted for in each category.

Gerry has created a wonderful system for us so go give it a try! It's fun and easy!

Ruth Barker